||The MSF Grant Application for the is now available and due November 20,
Please download both the Application and the Guidelines.
Click here for the Application and Click here for the Guidelines.
Also, please note the November 20th due date!
With your financial support, each grant awarded has the power to reach
across the entire district, influence every curriculum and touch every
student. Here is a sampling of our grants:
At Mamaroneck High School
- Computers, cameras and darkroom equipment to update curriculum
and accommodate digital applications in the Photography Program
- State-of-the-art physics lab equipment, workstations and
improvements for the Original Science Research program
- Scoreboard and updated sound system for the new all-weather
- GPS systems for the SafeRides program to help volunteers meet
their destinations quickly, accurately and safely.
At Hommocks Middle School
- Twelve new Smart Boards for the entire Science Department
allowing an integrated curriculum approach
- Fifteen new iPod Touch units for the Podcasting Studio connecting an
entire science class wirelessly to the Internet, providing lesson
enhancements with videos, images and audio clips.
- High-interest historical and non fiction books to engage students
increasing the depth and breadth of collaborative Team teaching.
- Feasibility Study and architectural drawings to help realize
Hommocks’ dream of installing a greenhouse as a learning center
At the Elementary Schools
- Document cameras to capture teachable moments at all four
- Student-favorite “Playaway” audio books at Central School
- Sustainability education for Chatsworth Avenue through an outdoor
classroom/garden and ecological foot printing program
- Curriculum-related trunks for third and fourth graders at
Mamaroneck Avenue to encourage them to speculate, think critically
and synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Smart Boards for three fifth grade classrooms at Murray
||Post Office Box 123, Larchmont, NY 10538